“Fundamentals of True Wealth™ Planning” Private Hosted Training – Brentwood, TN (#2/2)
This is a private firm training.
The purpose of the “Fundamentals of True Wealth™ Planning” (FTWP, formerly known as “Fundamentals of Financial Life Planning”) training course is to provide participants with a thorough overview of Money Quotient’s unique model of life-centered financial planning. Included in this 3-day seminar is an introduction to our philosophical foundation and the academic theories that have shaped the development of our tools and training. In addition, we provide invaluable hands-on experience with the full suite of MQ materials and facilitate important discussions regarding implementation and related practice management issues.
Of key importance during Fundamentals training is expanding participant’s understanding of the sequencing of the MQ tools and the processes for implementing the tools into their unique client meeting schedules. Always in attendance at the FTWP training is a Veteran Partner, whose extensive experience with the tools provides invaluable insight.
• 15.0 CEU credits have been approved for the “Fundamentals of Financial Life Planning” training seminar by the CFP Board
Participants will learn and experience the following:
- The philosophical foundation of Money Quotient: (IQ + EQ = MQ).
- The definition of life planning and its inextricable link to financial planning.
- The essential principles that comprise Money Quotient’s unique model of Financial Life Planning.
- The practical and emotional factors that either enhance or hinder satisfaction and financial well-being.
- The roles and skills of a Financial Life Planner and how to define the boundaries for an ethical practice.
- How to integrate and custom-fit Money Quotient tools and materials into your practice.
- How to multiply the effectiveness of your discovery process.
- How to strengthen your communication skills and build meaningful, long-lasting client relationships.
- How to align financial advice with the unique set of values, priorities, and circumstances of the individuals and families that you serve.
- How to use Money Quotient materials to increase awareness, engage interest, enlighten thinking, and empower action.