Fundamentals of True Wealth™ Planning – Virtual Training Course
About the Training
The purpose of the “Fundamentals of True Wealth™ Planning” training course is to provide participants with a thorough overview of Money Quotient’s unique model of life-centered financial planning. Included in this 5-day seminar is an introduction to our philosophical foundation and the academic theories that have shaped the development of our tools and training. In addition, we provide invaluable hands-on experience with the full suite of MQ materials and facilitate important discussions regarding implementation and related practice management issues.
Of key importance during the “Fundamentals” training is expanding participant’s understanding of the sequencing of the MQ tools and the processes for implementing the tools into their unique client meeting schedules. Always in attendance is a MQ Veteran Partner, whose extensive experience with the tools provides invaluable insight.
New Virtual Option!
Our new virtual “Fundamentals of True Wealth™ Planning” course will be held from 9:00am-1:30pm PT/12:00pm-4:30pm ET for five consecutive days (Monday, September 14 – Friday, September 18).
|9:00am-10:30am PT||Session 1|
|10:45am-12:00pm PT||Session 2|
|12:15pm-1:30pm PT||Session 3|
The course materials, agenda, tutorial videos, and links to join our daily sessions will be organized within the Google Classroom environment. (A Google gmail account will be required.) Participants will receive access to our Google Classroom two weeks before the session begins in order to review tutorial videos and become familiar with the technology that will be used in the class, to complete the “pre-work” that will be assigned, and to post an introduction about themselves to the other participants.
We will be using Zoom for our “virtual sessions.” This will allow us to conduct large group educational sessions, small group discussions, and paired exercises. Tutorials will be provided, and practice technology sessions can be arranged if needed.
Participants will learn and experience the following:
- The philosophical foundation of Money Quotient: (EQ + IQ = MQ).
- The definition of life planning and its inextricable link to financial planning.
- The essential principles that comprise Money Quotient’s unique model of Financial Life Planning.
- The practical and emotional factors that either enhance or hinder satisfaction and financial well-being.
- The roles and skills of a Financial Life Planner and how to define the boundaries for an ethical practice.
- How to integrate and custom-fit Money Quotient tools and materials into your practice.
- How to multiply the effectiveness of your discovery process.
- How to strengthen your communication skills and build meaningful, long-lasting client relationships.
- How to align financial advice with the unique set of values, priorities, and circumstances of the individuals and families that you serve.
- How to use Money Quotient materials to increase awareness, engage interest, enlighten thinking, and empower action.
• 15.0 CEU credits have been approved for the “Fundamentals of True Wealth™ Planning” training seminar by the CFP Board
Early bird pricing ends August 14, 2020!
- Early Bird First-Time Attendee: $1,350.00
- Early Bird Alumni: $675.00
- Early Bird Non-Profit: $1,080.00
August 15 through September 6, 2020:
- First Time Attendee: $1,550.00
- Alumni: $775.00
- Non-Profit: $1,240.00
Please note: to ensure delivery of your “Fundamentals” training binder, registration for this training course will close on Sunday, September 6, 2020.
- If you cancel on or before August 14, 2020, you will receive a full refund, less a $100.00 processing fee.
- If you cancel between August 14, 2020 – August 28, 2020, you will receive a 50% refund, less a $100.00 processing fee.
- No refund will be provided for cancellation after August 28, 2020.
- No refund will be provided to individuals who are registered but do not attend the MQ “Fundamentals” Training Session (i.e., “no shows”).