SOLD OUT – Fundamentals of True Wealth™ Planning – Virtual Training Course
Please join us 11/30-12/04 for our next virtual training!
Please contact us if you would like to be added to our “wait list” should a current registrant cancel.
The purpose of the “Fundamentals of True Wealth™ Planning” training course is to provide participants with a thorough overview of Money Quotient’s unique model of life-centered financial planning. Included in this 5-day seminar is an introduction to our philosophical foundation and the academic theories that have shaped the development of our tools and training. In addition, we provide invaluable hands-on experience with the full suite of MQ materials and facilitate important discussions regarding implementation and related practice management issues.
Of key importance during the “Fundamentals” training is expanding participant’s understanding of the sequencing of the MQ tools and the processes for implementing the tools into their unique client meeting schedules. Always in attendance is a MQ Veteran Partner, whose extensive experience with the tools provides invaluable insight.
New Virtual Option!
Our new virtual “Fundamentals of True Wealth™ Planning” course will be held from 9:00am-1:30pm PT/12:00pm-4:30pm ET for five consecutive days (Monday, September 14 – Friday, September 18).
|9:00am-10:30am PT||Session 1|
|10:45am-12:00pm PT||Session 2|
|12:15pm-1:30pm PT||Session 3|
The course materials, agenda, tutorial videos, and links to join our daily sessions will be organized within the Teachable.com environment. Participants will receive access to our Virtual Classroom two weeks before the session begins in order to review tutorial videos and become familiar with the technology that will be used in the class, to complete the “pre-work” that will be assigned, and to post an introduction about themselves to the other participants.
We will be using Zoom for our “virtual sessions.” This will allow us to conduct large group educational sessions, small group discussions, and paired exercises. Tutorials will be provided, and practice technology sessions can be arranged if needed.
- Define “life planning” and its inextricable link to the 7-step financial planning process.
- Outline essential principles that comprise the True Wealth Planning process.
- Learn the practical and emotional factors that either enhance or hinder life satisfaction and financial well-being.
- Define the roles and skills of a financial life planning approach and how to determine the boundaries for an ethical practice.
- Learn how to strengthen communication skills and build trusting, meaningful, long-lasting client relationships.
- Learn how to multiply the effectiveness of any client discovery process.
- Experience methods for aligning financial advice with the unique set of values, priorities, and circumstances of each financial planning client
- Learn ways to empower clients to take action and increase their commitment to the success of the financial plan.
24.0 CFP CE pending acceptance by the CFP Board.
Registration Fees and Deadlines
Early bird pricing ends August 14, 2020!
- Early Bird First-Time Attendee: $1,350.00
- Early Bird Alumni: $675.00
- Early Bird Non-Profit: $1,080.00
August 15 through August 30, 2020:
- First Time Attendee: $1,550.00
- Alumni: $775.00
- Non-Profit: $1,240.00
A “Fundamentals of True Wealth™ Planning” training binder will be mailed to you in advance of the virtual training.
To ensure timely delivery, the deadline for U.S. resident registration will be August 30, 2020. The deadline for international registration will be August 16.
- If you cancel on or before August 14, 2020, you will receive a full refund, less a $100.00 processing fee.
- If you cancel between August 14, 2020 – August 30, 2020, you will receive a 50% refund, less a $100.00 processing fee.
- No refund will be provided for cancellation after August 30, 2020.
- No refund will be provided to individuals who are registered but do not attend the MQ “Fundamentals” Training Session (i.e., “no shows”).