MQ In Action: Gary Dean, CEO of TrustCore
About our Guest Veteran
Gary Dean, MBA, CFA®, FPA
From the TrustCore website:
Gary Dean is the chief executive officer of TrustCore, overseeing all strategic and operational aspects of the firm – including technology, operations, accounting and marketing. His goal is to deliver leadership and an operational platform that enable TrustCore’s professionals to focus on providing industry-leading service to clients. Gary joined TrustCore in 2015 after spending 15 years as a client. He brings more than 20 years of experience in public accounting, equity research, investment banking, and investment management to his role.
To learn more about TrustCore, click here.
About the Webinar
The “MQ in Action” series provides the opportunity to hear how other financial planners are utilizing the Money Quotient materials. Each session features Veteran Money Quotient Partners sharing their unique expertise and approach to using the MQ materials. The session concludes with an open forum for questions.
- An overview of their implementation process, using MQ tools with prospects and existing clients.
- An in-depth look at their client engagement model after years of experience, showing each MQ tool being used.
- Their observations about changes they made to more effectively engage clients and integrate the MQ materials.
- Their approach for recognizing and managing client push-back and how they adapted to this resistance.
- Their recommendations for making the most effective use of the MQ materials.
This webinar is open to EVERYONE!
- FREE to MQ Partners
- $25.00 fee for others