MQ In Action – Peggy Kessinger and Tim Kober of Cedar Financial Advisors
About our Guest Veterans
Peggy Kessinger, MBA, CFP®
From her bio on the Cedar Financial Advisors website:
“When it was time to plan my next move, I was inspired by how much our advisor had helped us achieve financial independence. I decided I wanted to do the same for others. Soon, Tim and I realized we could both do even more by uniting at Cedar Financial Advisors with a shared commitment to our clients’ success, complementary skill sets, and varied perspectives.”
Tim Kober, CFP®
From his bio on the Cedar Financial Advisors website:
“Combining my analytical mindset with my desire to work directly with families, I chose an encore career as a Financial Life Planner. Serendipitously, Peggy and I were on a similar life path, and we became business partners in 2011. Beyond our practice, I also value professional community. I have served in various roles within the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors, including chairing the NAPFA National Board of Directors in 2016–2017.”
To learn more about Cedar Financial Advisors, click here.
About the Webinar
The “MQ in Action” series provides the opportunity to hear how other financial planners are utilizing the Money Quotient materials. Each session features Veteran Money Quotient Partners sharing their unique expertise and approach to using the MQ materials. The session concludes with an open forum for questions.
- An overview of their implementation process, using MQ tools with prospects and existing clients.
- An in-depth look at their client engagement model after years of experience, showing each MQ tool being used.
- Their observations about changes they made to more effectively engage clients and integrate the MQ materials.
- Their approach for recognizing and managing client push-back and how they adapted to this resistance.
- Their recommendations for making the most effective use of the MQ materials.
This webinar is open to EVERYONE!
- FREE to MQ Partners
- $25.00 fee for others