MQ Open Forum: Facilitating Awareness of Satisfaction and Values
About the Webinar
Getting to the heart of what brings your client joy and purpose is crucial to a meaningful financial planning engagement. In this MQ Open Forum, we’ll share a few tips and strategies to uncover what brings your client satisfaction and get a sense of their core values.
This webinar is an excellent fit if you feel you’re still getting your arms around our suite of tools and resources or want a refresher of this fundamental inquiry category. As a group, we’ll discuss what we’re trying to uncover, why it is important, and the successes and challenges you, our MQ Community, are facing in this inquiry category with your clients.
MQ tools and resources we will discuss:
- Satisfaction and Values Introduction
- Financial Satisfaction Survey
- Personal Insights about Life Balance
- Defining True Wealth
Our MQ Open Forum webinars bring collaborative discussions to the virtual meeting space. Each session will focus on a particular topic and highlight the pertinent practical/emotional aspects of client relationships and processes. The format for each Open Forum will be similar:
- 20 minutes: We will begin with a brief introduction to the topic and share the MQ
- 20 minutes: We will provide a handful of questions before moving into small group
breakouts, allowing you to discuss the topic, learning with and from others
- 20 minutes: We will reconvene as a large group to share the key takeaways
Be sure to take advantage of these valuable opportunities to interact with like-minded peers and gain new insights and ideas for your practice.
This webinar is open to EVERYONE!
- FREE to MQ Partners
- $25.00 fee for guests