MQ In Action – Christopher Castles, ACS
About our Guest Veterans
Christopher Castles, ACS
Christopher is the Managing Director of Cosca Partners Holdings Pty, Ltd in Queensland, Australia.
Chris is a Certified Practising Accountant, Certified Financial Planner and Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors. Following his service in the Royal Australian Air Force, Chris has served as director and committee member for both listed and unlisted public companies involving international and domestic operations and spanning financial services, funds management, health and agribusiness.
About the Webinar
The “MQ in Action” series provides the opportunity to hear how other financial planners are utilizing the Money Quotient materials. Each session features Veteran Money Quotient Partners sharing their unique expertise and approach to using the MQ materials. The session concludes with an open forum for questions.
Topics our Veteran will cover include:
- An overview of their implementation process, using MQ tools with prospects and existing clients.
- An in-depth look at their client engagement model after years of experience, showing each MQ tool being used.
- Their observations about changes they made to more effectively engage clients and integrate the MQ materials.
- Their approach for recognizing and managing client push-back and how they adapted to this resistance.
- Their recommendations for making the most effective use of the MQ materials.
This webinar is open to EVERYONE!
- FREE to MQ Partners
- $25.00 fee for Others