MQ Open Forum: The Heart of Meaningful (and Lasting) Goal-Setting
About the Webinar
At its best, goal-setting is an effective way of picturing what we want to achieve and how we want to live our lives. Despite the benefits, some clients are reluctant to set goals. As a partner, guide, and educator, you can help your client adopt a fresh perspective on goal-setting and align their financial goals with their values and priorities.
In this MQ Open Forum, we will provide an overview of the tools and resources available in this inquiry category and share tips and strategies for best practices. As a group, we’ll discuss what we’re trying to uncover with these tools, why it is important, and the successes and challenges you, our MQ Community, face in this inquiry category.
This webinar is an excellent fit if you feel you’re still getting your arms around our suite of tools and resources or want a refresher on this fundamental inquiry category.
MQ tools and resources we will discuss:
- Goals Introduction
- When SMART Goals Aren’t Always Wise
- Personal Insights about Planning & Goal Setting
- Visualize Your Future
- Thinking About Life Goals
- Clarify Your Life Goals
Our MQ Open Forum webinars bring collaborative discussions to the virtual meeting space. Each session will focus on a particular topic and highlight the pertinent practical/emotional aspects of client relationships and processes. The format for each Open Forum will be similar:
- 20 minutes: We will begin with a brief introduction to the topic and share the MQ Perspective
- 20 minutes: We will provide a handful of questions before moving into small group breakouts, allowing you to discuss the topic, learning with and from others
- 20 minutes: We will reconvene as a large group to share the key takeaways
Be sure to take advantage of these valuable opportunities to interact with like-minded peers and gain new insights and ideas for your practice.
This webinar is free and open to MQ PARTNERS only.