MQ In Action: Michael Goldman, M.A., CFP®
About our Guest Veterans
Michael Goldman, M.A., CFP®
Michael is the founder and executive director of Gather Financial® Planning, a fee-only financial planning service launched in 2012. He designed his services to assist a wide range of clients, knowing that “many financial planning firms have minimum asset requirements that prevent certain individuals from achieving their financial goals.”
You can learn more about Michael on his website.
About the Webinar
The “MQ in Action” series provides the opportunity to hear how other financial planners are utilizing the Money Quotient materials. Each session features Veteran Money Quotient Partners sharing their unique expertise and approach to using the MQ materials. The session concludes with an open forum for questions.
Topics our Veteran will cover include:
- An overview of their implementation process, using MQ tools with prospects and existing clients.
- An in-depth look at their client engagement model after years of experience, showing each MQ tool being used.
- Their observations about changes they made to more effectively engage clients and integrate the MQ materials.
- Their approach for recognizing and managing client push-back and how they adapted to this resistance.
- Their recommendations for making the most effective use of the MQ materials.
This webinar is open to EVERYONE!
- FREE to MQ Partners
- $25.00 fee for Others