MQ Fundamentals of True Wealth™ Planning Training Course | Portland, OR
Registration for this course is now closed!
24 CE accepted by the CFP Board
If you haven’t had a Getting Acquainted meeting with us yet, please click here to schedule one before registering. This is valuable time that will help us learn a bit more about what you’re looking for and allow us to share an overview of what it’s like to join the MQ Community.
About the Training
The purpose of the MQ Fundamentals of True Wealth™ Planning training course is to provide participants with a thorough overview of Money Quotient’s unique model of life-centered financial planning. This training introduces the philosophical foundation and academic theories that have shaped the development of our tools and training. In addition, we provide invaluable hands-on experience with the full suite of MQ materials and facilitate important discussions regarding implementation and related practice management issues.
A key objective of this training is to expand the participants’ knowledge of the MQ materials and to provide an understanding of how these tools can support a unique and purposeful client meeting process. Completing this training is a prerequisite to licensing the Money Quotient materials. Click here to learn more about our licensing levels and the tools and benefits of each.
By attending this course, you will learn and experience the following:
- Define “life planning” and its inextricable link to the 7-step financial planning process.
- Outline essential principles that comprise the True Wealth™ Planning process.
- Learn the practical and emotional factors that either enhance or hinder life satisfaction and financial well-being.
- Define the roles and skills of a financial life planning approach and determine the boundaries for an ethical practice.
- Learn how to strengthen communication skills and build trusting, meaningful, long-lasting client relationships.
- Learn how to multiply the effectiveness of any client discovery process.
- Experience methods for aligning financial advice with the unique set of values, priorities, and circumstances of each financial planning client.
- Learn ways to empower clients to take action and increase their commitment to the financial plan’s success.
Our virtual Fundamentals of True Wealth™ Planning course will be held over three days:
Tuesday, May 23 – Thursday, May 25
8:30 am – 5:00 pm PT
8:30am – 10:00 am Session 1
10:00am – 10:15am Break
10:15am – 12:00pm Session 2
12:00pm – 1:00pm Lunch
1:00pm – 2:15pm Session 3
2:15pm – 2:25pm Break
2:25pm – 3:35pm Session 4
3:35pm – 3:45pm Break
3:45pm – 4:45pm Session 5
4:45pm – 5:00pm Harvest & Evaluations
We strongly recommend that attendees clear their schedules of other appointments and obligations during the training.
Download this printable information packet for more detail about the daily schedule, learning objectives, attendee requirements, and what comes after the training.
Registration Fees and Deadlines
Registration closes Tuesday, May 9
- First Time Attendee: $2,400
- Alumni Attendee: $1,560
By registering for this training you agree to the following policies:
- If you cancel on or before April 11, 2022, you will receive a full refund, minus a $100.00 processing fee.
- If you cancel between April 12 – May 9, 2023, you will receive a 50% refund, minus a $100.00 processing fee.
- No refund will be provided for cancellation after May 9, 2023.
- No refund will be provided to individuals who are registered but do not attend the MQ “Fundamentals” Training Session (i.e., “no shows”).
Any cancellation, at any time, by a registrant who has received a training binder or other training materials is responsible for returning the materials to Money Quotient at their own cost. Money Quotient will refund the cost according to the above schedule once the materials are returned.