Introduction to Motivational Interviewing
This webinar is open to EVERYONE!
- Free for MQ Partners
- $25 Fee for everyone else
About the Webinar
- both parties (the speaker and listener) benefit from the conversation
- MI has a focus component, which is to focus clients on a specific behavior goal
- MI is an excellent tool to use in combination with other modalities such as Money Quotient
- help financial planners feel more confident when having difficult conversations
- be used with Money Quotient to reach behavior results and outcome for financial planning clients
- be extremely effective for clients who are not ready to change
Ju-Lu Huang Kuo, founder of Transform2action, has been an influential presence in palliative care for over 20 years, with a focus on communication with patients, families, health care providers, and institutions. Ju-Lu has been recognized in the industry as an expert in handing difficult conversations and has been featured on Bridgeport News, Let’s Talk Tonight TV Show. She also travels around the world as a guest lecturer at different hospitals and Schools of Nursing in Universities.
She is a proud alum of Yale University, where she received her Master’s, and member of Motivational Interview Network of Trainers. She is personally coached by Dr. William R. Miller, Founder and author of Motivational Interviewing.
You may spot Ju-Lu and her family singing in nursing homes or out camping with girl scouts. She is based out of the San Francisco Bay Area, where she shares her home near Tesla Motors in Fremont!