MQ Retreat – November 5-6, 2020
The 2020 MQ Retreat is Going Virtual!
What a crazy year this has been! Like so many individuals, families, and organizations, Money Quotient has had to change and adapt to a world in which we are second guessing the best ways to “carry on” and make plans in the midst of a pandemic.
However, there comes a time when “wait and see what happens” no longer works and action is required. We are ready to embrace our new reality and commit to producing our very first virtual MQ Retreat! And, we are confident that we will make it an outstanding conference experience for presenters and participants alike!
Our guiding theme for this year’s annual event is Year Two and Beyond: Reimagining the Purpose and Potential of Your Client Relationships. We love the word REIMAGINE: “to think about again especially in order to change or improve.” The act of “reimagining” invites us to step out of our current reality, engage in creative thinking, and to experience rewards beyond our hopes and expectations.
Be sure to keep an eye out for more details about the program and presenters that will be coming your way soon. In the meantime, don’t worry about booking a flight or making hotel reservations! Just be sure to reserve November 5th and 6th on your calendars to come together (virtually) as a community of like-minded professionals who truly want to effect positive change in the lives of those we serve.
This two-day event is available to everyone! Take advantage of Early Bird pricing now, before registration fees increase on October 16th.
- Early Bird MQ Partners: $500.00
- Early Bird Diamond Partners: $0.00
- Early Bird VIP Partners: $400.00
- Early Bird Non-Profit: $400.00
- Early-Bird Full-Time Student: $400.00
- Early-Bird Others: $700.00
MQ Retreat Cancellation Policy
- If you cancel ON OR BEFORE OCTOBER 16, 2020, you will receive a FULL REFUND, minus a $100.00 processing fee.
- If you cancel BETWEEN OCTOBER 17, 2020 – OCTOBER 21, 2020 you will receive a 50% REFUND, minus a $100.00 processing fee.
- NO REFUND will be provided for cancellation after OCTOBER 21, 2020.
- NO REFUND will be provided to individuals who are registered but do not attend the Retreat (i.e., “No Shows”).